• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Erratic driving on Route 24 leads to arrest on list of charges by Massachusetts State Police

mikeyp

NES Member
Probably shouldn't drive like an ass with a stolen gun

Erratic driving led to an arrest on a Massachusetts highway.

According to Massachusetts State Police, shortly before 2 a.m. on Saturday, April 3, Trooper Ryan Crumbaker, assigned to the midnight shift, was patrolling Route 24 in Stoughton. Trooper Crumbaker witnessed a black Cadillac sedan operating erratically, swerving between lane lines. Additionally, it was discovered that the Cadillac’s registration was expired. Trooper Crumbaker then initiated a motor vehicle stop on the Cadillac and made contact with the operator, Jason Randall, 33, of Randolph. Trooper Crumbaker informed Randall the reason for the stop, and Randall was unable to provide a valid driver’s license. Trooper Crumbaker subsequently discovered that Randall’s license to operate was suspended.

Randall was asked to exit the vehicle, so that the vehicle could be towed from the scene. During an inventory of the vehicle’s contents prior to it being towed from the scene, Trooper Crumbaker was able to locate a Glock 19 firearm, with a fully-loaded 20 round magazine inserted into the weapon’s magazine well. Troopers were able to learn that the Glock was previously reported stolen in South Carolina. Randall does not possess a license to carry firearms.

½ point deducted for laser printer image of shoulder patch instead of actual embroidery.

Randall does not possess a license to carry firearms.
Translation: Randall is a legal resident.

Because if he wasn't, he wouldn't have gotten jacked up on any of those transgressions.
(Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it).

The real problem here isn’t WHAT he was doing, but that he didn’t have governments permission. Registration expired? License suspended? No CC permit? Everything he was doing would have been fine if he had remembered to pay government for the permission slips.

The real problem here isn’t WHAT he was doing, but that he didn’t have governments permission. Registration expired? License suspended? No CC permit? Everything he was doing would have been fine if he had remembered to pay government for the permission slips.
Or everything would have been fine if he wasn't driving like a dumbass....

Well, it matters as a starting point to figuring out if the mag was legal or not.
Doesn't matter they already clocked him with LCAFD without a license. It's pretty funny though you rarely if ever see AWB charges with these.

Doesn't matter they already clocked him with LCAFD without a license. It's pretty funny though you rarely if ever see AWB charges with these.
They can charge him with whatever they want but I'm still curious as to what he was carrying. I've seen a lot of MSP/BPD social media posts with illegal mag charges over the years; never one with just those and nothing else.

Its a Magpul mag.

I think that's what I'm going to do tonight - lose my LTC, get my license suspended & go swerve erratically all over the highway. Oh and receive a stolen firearm. How f***ing dumb can people seriously get?
The guy has no LTC to begin with

But I mean for f***s sake you get my point though, I see the MSP blotter all the time of the IDENTICAL shit. Like if you're doing all this illegal shit why not cruise at 70? Is common sense really gone?
A guy who buys a stolen gun is probably lacking in common sense to begin with......

So he's got all these illegal things going against him, and he decides to attract attention by driving swervy? Not the sharpest tool in the shed! [rofl]

Meh, whats going to happen to him really, aside from being slightly inconvenienced for a short period of time?

Back
Top Bottom