Electrician, Has gun and will travel...

yanici

NES Member
Some bad guys set up some electricians to be robbed in Fulton County Georgia. They forgot that sometimes there are other people that may be armed out there.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22533912/detail.html
Electricians Set Up By Robbers; Shots Fired In Vacant House

Posted: 12:42 pm EST February 11, 2010
Updated: 5:04 pm EST February 11, 2010

SOUTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. -- Fulton County police are investigating a triple shooting Thursday afternoon, police spokeswoman Cpl. Kay Lester said.

The shooting happened in the 1900 block of Surrey Trail near Old National Highway in South Fulton County.

Investigators told Channel 2 Action News reporter Tom Jones that a group of men broke into an empty house and then called electricians to come out to make repairs.

Authorities said when the first electrician arrived, the perpetrators tried to rob him and ended up shooting him in the leg. When a second electrician arrived, and the perpetrators tried to rob him, the electrician opened fire, hitting at least one of the suspects. The second electrician was also injured.

Investigators said several of the perpetrators got away, but one perpetrator suffered life-threatening injuries and was Life Flighted. The two electricians suffered non-life-threatening injuiries.

News Chopper 2 flew over the scene shortly after the shooting occurred and captured video of paramedics treating several individuals.

Stay with Channel 2 Action News and wsbtv.com for more updates on this developing story.

I'm an electrician and work in some of the shittiest locations in boston. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding one of us without a gun..

I always seem to ended up on the wrong side of the tracks and shady parts of town usually with cash from a job done and a truck full of nice tools. Gotta love some of the places you have to go for work.

How do you guys get away with it? I keep trying to think of how I could CCW in work and get away with it not being obvious. I am stretching, crawling, reaching off the sides of lifts and ladders and have a hard enough time keeping my pliers and screwdriver in my back pocket. What about your tool pouch? How do you avoid that from getting in the way?
How do you do it?
Inquiring minds want to know.

How do you guys get away with it? I keep trying to think of how I could CCW in work and get away with it not being obvious. I am stretching, crawling, reaching off the sides of lifts and ladders and have a hard enough time keeping my pliers and screwdriver in my back pocket. What about your tool pouch? How do you avoid that from getting in the way?
How do you do it?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I'm retired now but when I was working it would have been very difficult to find a good way to carry on the job.

see i cant carry @ work. (very specifically outlined in the employee handbook). although 95% of our work is in between beverly and gloucester....its too bad i didnt work @ the guys house in manchester by the sea (we do a lot of work there too)...i coulda made him a couple of decent offers before the authorities took all his toys.

sidework? jframe in the pocket (or ankle holster). IWB's dont work so well with toolbelts.

just because you carry concealed, doesn't mean it has to be 100% concealed! i really don't care if i stretch, and my shirt rides up, and my sidearm shows. at least i'm trying to conceal!

Back
Top Bottom