Ejection Port Won’t Close - Is this upper out of spec?

I was wondering why you didn’t just reach in your bag of parts and Pull out another dust cover on to see if that worked.
Am I the only guy that buys lower parts kits and upper parts kits in groups of three or four when I see a good deal.

A few years ago I bought a few upper kits and none of the dust covers would close, that exact problem. Even tried it on multiple different manufactured uppers with exactly the same outcome .

RC

I was wondering why you didn’t just reach in your bag of parts and Pull out another dust cover on to see if that worked.
Am I the only guy that buys lower parts kits and upper parts kits in groups of three or four when I see a good deal.

A few years ago I bought a few upper kits and none of the dust covers would close, that exact problem. Even tried it on multiple different manufactured uppers with exactly the same outcome .

RC
No you're not.
Today I replaced the dust cover to see if that was the issue. It’s not. Same problem
However, it appears that you are the guy that doesn't read the OP before commenting. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom