Edward Kennedy's views

I recently emailed Senators Edward Kennedy and John Kerry about the nomiation of Sonia Sotomayor to the supreme court. Senator Kennedy responded to me and I thought you might like to read our Correspondence. Personally I find it quite interesting

My first email I sent to the Senators

As a Judge you take an oath to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution.
Once that oath is taken it is non-negotiable and must be upheld to the
fullest extent without question. We cannot allow someone that will
blatently and openly disregard an oath that they took and swore to into
the supreme court. It is unjust and biased.
I along with 80 Million other gun owners and constitution supporters in
this country ask that you vote against this nomination and not allow Judge
Sonia Sotomayor into the supreme court.
I ask you along with all other politicians to read a book by John Lott
called More Guns Less Crime. It Factually proves that when gun laws are
increased crime goes up essentially proving that we can blame certain
increases in crime on people with Sotomayor's mindset.
It is cold hard undeniable fact, but don't take my word for it. Read
it for yourself, do your own research and then reply. I know for a fact
that your response will either be in line with the views of 80 million gun
owners or it will be filled with denial and misrepresented facts.

"A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

Sincerely,

Adam Majkut

Senator Kennedy's Response

Dear Mr. Majkut:

Thank you for contacting me on President Obama's nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court.

I strongly support President Obama's historic nomination. Judge Sotomayor's remarkable life story is an inspiring example of the American dream, and she has a highly distinguished legal background. She'll bring intelligence, insight, and experience to the vital work of protecting the fundamental rights and liberties of all Americans.

She was nominated in 1991 by President George H. W. Bush to be a trial judge on U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, and nominated by President Clinton to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in 1997. She is eminently qualified for the U.S. Supreme Court, and I look forward to her prompt confirmation by the Senate.

Thank you again for contacting me on this important nomination.

Sincerely,
Edward M. Kennedy

My second email and reply to Senator Kennedy's Response

Dear Mr. Kennedy,

I would like to thank you for your prompt response to my concerns with the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor. I would also like to thank you for confirming for me that you strongly support nominating someone with such strong racist views. I will be sure to remember and advocate that to my peers for you during your next election.

Sincerely,
Adam P. Majkut

If I hear from either of them again I will be sure to post whatever else they have to say

Interesting, but not unexpected. Kennedy is as anti-gun as they come. What else did you expect. He's a RICH white guy... he doesn't have to worry about racism, he can buy his way out of anything, like a murder charge.

Any time I've written to kennedy it was because I opposed something that was happening or someone who was nominated for a position. He always writes back a form letter supporting whoever it is I'm objecting.
I wonder what his letters would sound like if I agreed with his positions?

Interesting, but not unexpected. Kennedy is as anti-gun as they come. What else did you expect. He's a RICH white guy... he doesn't have to worry about racism, he can buy his way out of anything, like a murder charge.

Truer words were never said and Fat Teddie has BTDT!

Two examples of a waste of breath:

1) for you writing to him
2) him

Yep. Writing to either of my Senators is an exercise in futility. I have to say that Kennedy and Kerry haven't been the same since they had their operations.

You know, the one where they cuts slits in their lower abdomen so they can see with their head up their ass....

Yep. Writing to either of my Senators is an exercise in futility. I have to say that Kennedy and Kerry haven't been the same since they had their operations.

You know, the one where they cuts slits in their lower abdomen so they can see with their head up their ass....

Both of those operations must have taken place a LONG LONG Time ago!

Any time I've written to kennedy it was because I opposed something that was happening or someone who was nominated for a position. He always writes back a form letter supporting whoever it is I'm objecting.

Send him something from using an alias - see what happens! It's an interesting question.

You'd have better luck pissing up a rope then having that fat bastard make any freakin' sense.

You will get exactly the same response. It's a canned answer selected by some intern in his office based on a few key words in your email. No one gets a personal response or a straight answer, they get whatever pre-approved canned response most closely fits the topic addressed.

Want a really good example of this? Send him the same email via snail mail and see if you don't get the exact same response back snail mail. And I'll bet it won't have a real signature on it because he can't be bothered with wasting his time on the little people's interests.

Back
Top Bottom