Edge Lab announcement-New Location

The Edge Lab

Dealer
NES Member
I’m extremely excited to announce that The Edge Lab has found a new location. I will be partnering with Scott @1stRoundAcademy at his new shop in Walpole Massachusetts. Target date to open will be on or around April 1st. The Edge Lab will continue to offer the same high-quality knife sales and service it always has, but now, in a larger, more customer friendly environment. Customers that visit will be able to see The Edge Labs growing inventory and handle the knives you are looking for. I will continue to offer my knife sharpening services. The cherry on top of this move is that customers of The Edge Lab will be able to visit 1ST Round Academy. 1ST Round Academy is a top-notch firearm shop that offers firearm sales, training and consultation.
Please come check us out. The new address of The Edge Lab is below. It’s a large brick building. You’ll know you’re in the right place when you see the large water tank on the right side of the building.

2000 Main Street
Suite 9A,
Walpole, MA 02081

@edin508
www.1stroundacademy.com
www. edgelabknives.com

Last edited:
I haven't been to either shop and probably won't due to me being in NH, but that looks like a great little partnership that will benefit both businesses.

Good luck to both of you! :)

Back
Top Bottom