WTS Dynastar Speed SF Skis - THESE ARE FAST! ANOTHER PRICE DROP

I have a pair of skis I'd like to move along. These are Dynastar Speed SF 197cm skis. They are an older model but in good used shape with typical wear and no abuse. Bottoms are in good condition with no major gouges or scrapes. These skis were highly rated when they were new and although I haven't been on them in a few years they can still move. Unfortunately I can't bomb down the hill like I used to. The skis have a binding riser plate which makes them pretty heavy. On groomed runs they really fly but they're easy to turn and they hold turns at aggressive speed really well. I loved skiing on them but it's time to turn them over to someone who might enjoy them. The bindings are Saloman 997 which have worked flawlessly and were also highly regarded bindings when new but they are a dated model. They may need to be swapped out if your ski shop won't work on older bindings. Please see the pics and I'll answer any questions I can. THESE ARE NOT EASY CRUISER SKIS! ADVANCED SKIERS ONLY PLEASE. Was asking $125, Now $95 Now $75 OBO or trades considered (decent fixed blade knife, ammo, optic, what do you have?). Located in the Pioneer Valley, PM is best contact. skis1.jpg skis2.jpg skis3.jpg skis4.jpg

Last edited:
Best offer added. If you have an interest please feel free to shoot over an offer. Good skis, still plenty of life in them.

Back
Top Bottom