Dumb question

Twigg

NES Member
Who's got saiga shotguns ?

I'd prefer one in 12 gage, but I'll settle for a 20 gage, or am I skee-rooed because of all the panic buying ?

I'd prefer one in 12 gage, but I'll settle for a 20 gage, or am I skee-rooed because of all the panic buying ?

Plimoth Bay Outfitters (M&Ms) in downtown Plymouth still had a 20ga 2 days ago on the rack. I didn't notice the price though, sorry.

They were $300 a few years back, $600+ now a days. I'd love one, but I'm not going to pay that price.

NWanner just got one from State Line Guns in Mason, but they ordered it for him. You could try PM-ing him.

They actually didn't order it, they had ordered it already and I happened to catch it in transit. I heard Blue Northern might have some though. Skip the 20ga though and go right for the 12 IMO. The thing is badass and if you can find one under $600 then they are still worth it.

They actually didn't order it, they had ordered it already and I happened to catch it in transit. I heard Blue Northern might have some though. Skip the 20ga though and go right for the 12 IMO. The thing is badass and if you can find one under $600 then they are still worth it.

My bad. I knew I read something about it being ordered.

The thing is badass and if you can find one under $600 then they are still worth it.

I needs me a badass shotgun ! [devil]

They're gonna be a lot more than $600 in a year or two. [thinking]

Thanks to all and a Tip O'the Stetson™
yo.gif

I saw at least one up at Trader Johns last weekend. I think it was a 12G with a longer barrel (24"?) for something over $600. There may have been more than 1.

Also, my advice is to go see to be sure. I called ahead last weekend about the Saiga 308 I'd seen on Veterans Day and the lady quickly said they didn't have any. I stopped by anyway as I was already headed up to Keene and there it was.

Back
Top Bottom