dont you hate it when this happens

you watch an auction on gunbroker for days and days just when you think the item is gonna fall to you someone snatches it up while youre at work

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=108111526

this started off at $700 a few weeks ago...then $650...then 600...then dropped to $550 2 weeks ago...i was gonna snag it when it ended this week as it was finally a price i thought was reasonable and after watching it sit there for the past few weeks figured ti would be all mine...came home from work and it was gone[crying][crying][crying]

oh well...i really didnt need an 11th AK...guess that moves the m1 carbine closer to the top of the list for next purchase!

you watch an auction on gunbroker for days and days just when you think the item is gonna fall to you someone snatches it up while youre at work

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=108111526

this started off at $700 a few weeks ago...then $650...then 600...then dropped to $550 2 weeks ago...i was gonna snag it when it ended this week as it was finally a price i thought was reasonable and after watching it sit there for the past few weeks figured ti would be all mine...came home from work and it was gone[crying][crying][crying]

oh well...i really didnt need an 11th AK...guess that moves the m1 carbine closer to the top of the list for next purchase!

You've already got 10?! I think you should sell one of yours to me rather than acquire another. [smile]

well i had 10...but my last fishing trip the boat sank...

what a tragic loss...all over board

3 romanian wasr-10s
1 hungarian amd 65
1 hungarian underfolder
1 norinco mak 90
1 arsenal
1 saiga conversion
1 vepr k
1 yugo m72 rpk
1 yugo m70b1
1 krebs custom

oops i lied...i lost 12!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 romanian wasr-10s
1 hungarian amd 65
1 hungarian underfolder
1 norinco mak 90
1 arsenal
1 saiga conversion
1 vepr k
1 yugo m72 rpk
1 yugo m70b1
1 krebs custom

oops i lied...i lost 12!

uhhh.... what were you fishing for with all those????????????? Loc Nes Monster [rofl][rofl]

Wow... can I come fishing with you sometime? LOL [smile]

I hear you about Gunbroker. I just lost out on a gun a few months ago the same way. Watched it and watched it and then while at work..... SWOOOOOSH.... some dude rolls in like a vulture and snags it while I am at a meeting......

Rob

3 romanian wasr-10s
1 hungarian amd 65
1 hungarian underfolder
1 norinco mak 90
1 arsenal
1 saiga conversion
1 vepr k
1 yugo m72 rpk
1 yugo m70b1
1 krebs custom

oops i lied...i lost 12!

LMAO, now that's my kind of fishin!

Is the location diveable? I'm an experienced diver and would be willing to try and recover them for you. It would require a sound boat to dive from.

Back
Top Bottom