Does anyone have a PowerPoint presentation for the Home Firearms Safety course?

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Does anyone have a PowerPoint presentation for the Home Firearms Safety course that they wouldn't mind sharing? Gearing up to give my first class and realized that the NRA CD only has one for Basic Pistol.

I started to do one a long time ago, but never got far. I find that when teaching this course that the PP wouldn't add much because most of the time I'm using props to explain and make my points.

I know wifey just did Women on Target and they showed a PP. But she only got a paper copy of the slides. Check with the folks at Auburn Sportsman.

Guys... Be aware that this hasn't been updated since I bought my house in Vermont! Haven't done any classes on MA in years!

So go through the PowerPoint and update it BEFORE you use it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My training partner and I just created our own presentation. I would HIGHLY recommend doing that. It's the best way to make sure that everything is in the order that YOU, as the instructor, want to teach it. We cover everything in the book, plus the MA requirements, PLUS some additional information. The only way you'll be happy with what you're working with is if you build it yourself, in my, oh-so-humble, opinion.

Back
Top Bottom