• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do you want to get Armorer's Training for Bushmaster, DPMS & Remington AR's?

I've been wanting to take this class and now it is right around the corner from me. This class is for civilians and LEO's. It is in Plymouth, MA on MAy 9th & 10th, and there is another in Leicester MA.

The cost is $500 and you will be a Certified Bushmaster, DPMS and Remington R15 Armorer.

Click here to see the course description and requirements, http://www.hicaltraining.com/armorers.html

Would have love to have gone...but the $500 for the class, PLUS almost another $700 for tools is too much for me...I am sure it is a GREAT Course too!! Oh well.....Have Fun Adam....I think I will be popping in Saturday at least hoping I will be...

Would have love to have gone...but the $500 for the class, PLUS almost another $700 for tools is too much for me...I am sure it is a GREAT Course too!! Oh well.....Have Fun Adam....I think I will be popping in Saturday at least hoping I will be...

If I read it right you only need the "Basic Required Tools" ($261.00) to take the course. Still a fair amount of $.

Back
Top Bottom