do I need special permission??

MaxStravinsky

NES Member
So I go to FS Firearm Accessories, and midway down the page I see a posting for '9mm Federal at Walmart prices'. It is flagged as having been moved. I click on it and get 'MaxStravinsky, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:'

So where has it been moved to? some secret area 54?
thanks.

their page is one of the worse organized, self run pages i may have ever come across. so the fact that there is a broken link on a page isn't to surprising.

their page is one of the worse organized, self run pages i may have ever come across. so the fact that there is a broken link on a page isn't to surprising.

I think she means WTS Firearms Accessories on NES, not Four Seasons.

Right Max?

----------------

On NES, you usually get that message when a Mod has deleted the thread.

Haha I was thinking the same thing at first and then realized she was referring to a recent ammo ad in the WTS accessories page that got "moved". I also saw that and was curious why it got moved.

So I go to FS Firearm Accessories, and midway down the page I see a posting for '9mm Federal at Walmart prices'. It is flagged as having been moved. I click on it and get 'MaxStravinsky, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:'

So where has it been moved to? some secret area 54?
thanks.

Sometimes when a for sale post doesn't follow the rules we move it to a hidden area.

Back
Top Bottom