• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dillon Blue Press - Why I Chose a Fanny Pack

Some of you may not believe this and I would not blame you if you did'nt but I was just cruising around in my Ferrai readin the NES forum on the custom in-dash internet browser when I hit the Blue Dillon link. You will never guess what I saw. That's right the model with the legs, thats my wife. [smile]

I love how this thread about fanny packs is quickly morphing into a "Chicks in Gun Magazine Megathread"

What do you say lets keep this thing going

No way I could wear one. Fanny packs go right along with roller blading, and you know what the hardest part of roller blading is???

Telling your dad that you are GAY!

Was she wearing a fanny pack? I didn't notice.....

I don't see one..

page001.jpg

Great cover! I wonder if she knows what that "thing" is she promoting?? :)

She probably does. I believe that is Carly Drake. Won her NRA Junior Distinguished Expert in smallbore when she was 12. Competed in the National Junior Olympics in air rifle a couple times. Also shoots high power rifle. Also shoots practical pistol in USPSA matches. I think there was an article about her in American Handgunner a couple years ago.

She probably does. I believe that is Carly Drake. Won her NRA Junior Distinguished Expert in smallbore when she was 12. Competed in the National Junior Olympics in air rifle a couple times. Also shoots high power rifle. Also shoots practical pistol in USPSA matches. I think there was an article about her in American Handgunner a couple years ago.

Insert obligatory 'big guns' joke here.

I use that word quite frequently for some reason.
Often times when people ask what I do for work I mess with them "I'm a perineal surgeon" and they say "Wow a surgeon!"

Wow you're a surgeon as well as a technical drawing expert? Taint no way!! [wink][smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom