Department store ammo??

How many of us here, for example, go into a walmart for some reason other than to buy ammo? (crickets). Seriously, if there was no cheap ammo inside, the guy's gonna say "Honey, I'm just gonna take a nap in the car while you shop. " etc. [laugh]

Wow. Thats exactly what I do when we go to a walmart that doesn't sell ammo.

I've also been told the reason that certain Wal*Marts dont sell guns is because they just dont sell enough to justify them taking up that much space. Especially in Massachusetts, which has no Wal*mart that sells guns.

The further south you go the more gun friendly Walmarts are. I went to several on a road trip a few years ago and the 4 walmarts i stopped at to get camping supplies all had guns.

I buy a bunch of stuff at Wal*Mart. I can get Oil, Kool-Aid, Underwear, Ammo all in the same place, there's nothing wrong with that.

"Could i have an associate to sporting goods please? Associate to sporting goods."

Strictly speculation, but my bet is simple employee incompetency/dishonesty when it comes to the guns and ammo debate at Walmart.

How often have you heard that such and such store can not sell ammo because their license expired? I've seen it many times over the last five years, and eventually things get straighted out and the ammo flows again. Wouldn't you think that someone would know when to renew the license?

As I'm sure most of you know, sooner or later the Fed's will come in and do an audit of a resellers (FFL) bound book. How many guns do you think the average Walmart store is allowed to lose before they are "put out of the gun business". Retailers like them have an uncanny ability to lose wepons.

Back
Top Bottom