(DELETE-SOLD) WTS Sig Sauer P229 Elite Dark

jttran89

NES Member
Sig Sauer P229 Elite Dark chambered in .40 for sale. The frame material is made from aluminum alloy, and has a black hard coat anodized finish. The slide material is made from stainless steel, and has a black Nitron finish. The sights are adjustable combat night sights that allow users to adjust for height and windage. The grips are black aluminum and feature front strap checkering. The trigger pull is approximately 4.4-pounds (single) and 10-pounds (double).

This has been pretty much sitting in the safe since purchased directly from the Sig factory store. Never holstered. Exceptional condition, no scratches or blemishes. Has about ~500 rounds through it. Comes with original Sig Sauer case, lock, paperwork. (2) 12 round magazines. These elite dark versions are the predecessors of the Legion line.

Price: $700

Located in the Seacoast, NH. Happy to answer any questions. Thank you.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
IMG_2964.jpeg
IMG_2965.jpeg
IMG_2966.jpeg
IMG_2969.jpeg
IMG_2967.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom