• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Defensive Shotgun/pistol Class At Riverside

USMA-82

NES Member
We are now taking reservations for the John Farnam Defensive Shotgun / Defensive Pistol class being held at Riverside Gun Club (Hudson, MA) at the end of September. Attendence is limited to 15 students, first come, first served. For more information about John Farnam and Defense Training International, see the previous news item (February 2006), and check out the following link:

http://www.defense-training.com/

This is a golden opportunity to train with an internationally recognized leader in the defensive arts, during his only scheduled class in New England this year. SIGN UP NOW! Call Ken Kennedy and leave a message at (508) 393-1862, or send an email to [email protected] to reserve your spot.

Lugnut said:
I'm very interested... just not sure if I can commit just yet. And I don't own a shot gun.

I don't own a shotgun either, but if this class goes through I am sure as hell gonna come up with one by then.

Goose:

Send me a deposit NOW! for 1/2 the tuition ($250) to reserve a spot. I just opened the class to law enforcement folks in the surrounding towns, so I think we're going to be maxed out soon.

See previous posts for info - checks should be made out to "Riverside Gun Club."

Ken

Back
Top Bottom