deep sea fishing trip

hey everyone...im trying to plan a deep sea fishing trip for either late spring/early summer, out of the north shore...its hopefully going to be me, my 3 cousins and some of our friends.........im looking for a fishing/party tour boat...recommendation on boats?

I would like to go deepsea fishing myself with some friends this summer as well. Try and catch me a shark! is it guranteed to catch something on these trips, or is it hit and miss like regular fishing? Well gurantee isn't the correct word, but are your chances higher I guess deepsea fishing than regular pond/lake fishing?

its hit or miss, and i would love to catch a shark haha but im really looking for tuna, stripe bass, trophy fish....if you want to catch a shark go down to the cape in the summer, lots of shark fishing down there.

Definitely consider www.bunnyclark.com

Check out the website for MONSTER cod. Even though I get deathly ill from seasickness, I went twice and always came home with more than a fair share of fish (limit+). This is only fishing for a few hours and spending the rest of the time hurling over the rail. The fish they put you on are large. 10+lbs on the small side and the most Haddock you have ever seen if you go early April/May/Early June.

bunnyclark out of perkins cove is the way to go if you are going out on a party boat. I have been out with them a few times and we always had good luck. From hake to cod and every other bottom fish. They always work hard to get you on the fish.

I used the guys in Newburyport off Rt 1 on the Merrimac River, we caught a good amount of fish and it was a pretty good time other than getting seasick for the first and only time in my life, caught a huge cod and it was delicious. Think theyre part of the Yankee fleet.

If you are interested in catching a shark, i recommend heading out to jefferies ledge in the fall. Loaded with blue sharks. I work on a head boat and we could not getting away from the things last fall. They would eat 10 pound cod on the way up.

I used these guys last year and was VERY happy with the crew:
http://www.relentlesscharters.com/
Real knowledgable and just plain wanted us to catch fish and have fun, no BS, were willing to go after whatever we wanted.

Also have used Yankee Fleet for party boats, it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom