Deals and steals

For $199.99 ($399.99) you can put these atop those $220 poverty pony uppers you bought the other day. :cool:

Primary Arms Special Purchase 1-6x24mm SFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS Aurora 5.56 Yard M6 S Reticle

I bought one while sitting in the exam room waiting for my doctor to enter. 🤫

🐯

For $199.99 ($399.99) you can put these atop those $220 poverty pony uppers you bought the other day. :cool:

Primary Arms Special Purchase 1-6x24mm SFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS Aurora 5.56 Yard M6 S Reticle

... if I did that I'd have to move my Pinty...

I bought one of those Sightmark Wraiths and did in fact put it on a poverty pony replacing a Pinty. That scope is legit decent NV. The illuminator it comes with is garbage, but works. I can easily see and identify targets at 100 yards out of the box. I'm going to try it with a different light, but its worth every penny.

And the color mode for daylight use is decent.

Tigrett Outdoors Baofeng cables ~$30 w/ code SAVE12

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511_145353_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511_145353_Chrome.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 11
For some reason I couldn’t add text to above link.
50% off cold steel Spetznaz shovel.
I have a couple of those. We try to leave them in the vehicles. I was planting yesterday and unfortunately it was right next to a tree stump so I had a lot of large roots. Initially I was using a full size spade shovel but it wasn't able to cut through the roots. I was hot and frustrated so I just started whacking the roots with the Spetznaz shovel. It is thick steel with a pretty sharp blade. It made quick work of the roots, and was it also helpful prying them out after chopping them. At that point I didn't care if it ruined the shovel. When I finished I checked out the shovel and it still looks like new. I was impressed.

Since we are keeping them in the vehicles I got the sheaths also. It would be a decent defensive weapon in a pinch.

edit: I ordered another one, :D

Last edited:
Anyone else other than me snag one of these this morning for $99? Obviously an error in the listing price at the time, so I doubt that I'll actually receive it, but I figured I'd take the chance.

WEN 5600-Watt Portable Generator, 224cc, Transfer-Switch and RV-Ready (GN5600)​

Frank

Anyone else other than me snag one of these this morning for $99? Obviously an error in the listing price at the time, so I doubt that I'll actually receive it, but I figured I'd take the chance.

WEN 5600-Watt Portable Generator, 224cc, Transfer-Switch and RV-Ready (GN5600)​

Shows as $374 for me… looks like you got a great deal

Savage Impulse Hog Hunter in 30-06

For whatever reason, 30-06 chambered Impulse Hog Hunter models are showing up in various places at a significant discount. In the case of Buds Guns, $558.49, where the other calibers are in the mid $800 neighborhood.

"Savage Impulse Hog" for Sale - Buds Gun Shop

Also on a couple sellers (but not all of them) on Gunbroker, similar pricing:

Bolt Action Rifles for Sale - Buy Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
and sorted by price...
Bolt Action Rifles for Sale - Buy Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker.com

No idea why they're marked down, why not consistent across all sellers, or how long it will last. My guess is 30-06 rifles are not selling well, but a guess. Haven't pinged my local dealer to see what prices he can get, either. The barrel can be swapped, but a little different process than 10/110 Savages, as the bolt on an Impulse locks into a barrel extension rather than the receiver. Uses the same barrels as 10/110s, though. For the lefties out there (how I got interested in these), the bolt handle on an Impulse can be removed and reassembled on the other side for us - still ejects right, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom