Dartmouth police seize 3 handguns, feeding device, arrest 5

That looks like a preban mag. Wonder if they know that.

No LTC-A, no high capacity feeding device.

If they do know, I'm sure Mad Maura is doing a little jig because that's one more preban down the incinerator or locked up in an evidence room.

No LTC-A, no high capacity feeding device.

If they do know, I'm sure Mad Maura is doing a little jig because that's one more preban down the incinerator or locked up in an evidence room.

Racist, sexist, homophobe and pedophile all in one statement! Lottery winner!!

Oh. You meant an Irish dance.

Ok which one of you guys sold these thugs your pistols in the classifieds? Gotta stop these private sales ASAP.

The new proposed tax on guns and ammo would've kept these guys honest. Oh ...and that pesky .50 caliber sniper rifle always popping up every time Haley's Comet flies bye.

Last edited:
How can they all be charged with possession of 3 guns. The way the article is written they are all being charged with possession of everything. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks I guess.

A few years back, 4 people were charged with unlawful possession of one gun, that was in the center console of a car, after a traffic stop, in Framingham, on Route 9. No idea how it shook out, but that's the way it was reported in the local Fish Wrapper.

Back
Top Bottom