danvers VS west lebenon NH?

both are this weekend and I was wondering if anyone had been to one at West lebenon NH before? (it is 20 mins closer for me.)
Interests are 1919 parts etc....

LOTS of vendors will NOT sell in MA any more, but do work the NH shows.

The NH show is 120 tables, 1/2 the size of Danvers.

Danvers is a new venue and very small for Carole's shows so many may take a "pass" on it.

Many shops are relatively small and can't split up their inventory and staff to work two shows on the same weekend. So both shows can suffer when competing.

No idea how this will shake out, but don't expect anything like you saw in Marlboro!

1919 parts I'd expect to see more of at someplace NOT-MA.

Zero Hour Arms (call them) may be a source for 1919 parts that you need (not at a show), as they specialize in the less popular guns.

I'd also give Collector's in Stoneham a call as they sometimes have some oddball items and some 1919 parts hanging around behind the counter wouldn't surprise me at all.

both are this weekend and I was wondering if anyone had been to one at West lebenon NH before? (it is 20 mins closer for me.)
Interests are 1919 parts etc....

Don't forget that Collector's, Four Seasons, and Magnum Sporting Goods are within 20 minutes of the Danvers Sheraton. Magnum is almost within walking distance...

Well I did find a vendor at the M-boro show that had parts. not sure where he was from. I am just looking for NIW spares, and such not any certain parts.
Still not sure which to go to. Maybe NH just for change of location.

Magnum is a VERY short distance from the Sheraton but are NOT open on Sunday. Exit Sheraton S on Rt 1, take first exit west onto Rt 62 and cross at lights to a ramp that brings you back to Rt 1 S. Magnum is on the left.

I was planning on going to both of them, but am so upset now that I am broke & won't be buying a thing at either of them since my truck ate all my spare cash. I can't believe this.. I should have just junked the truck & got a bicycle so I can have more guns & bayonets. [crying] [crying] [crying]

I believe there is also a show in white river junction VT the same weekend. I hear that it is a very small show but it's only 10 minutes from the lebanon show.

Green Mt. Gun & Knife Show

Feb 24 -25 White River Jct. ( Regency Inn & Suites)

I'll be working the West Leb show Saturday and maybe Sunday with my dealer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom