• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CSP K9 Killed In On-Duty Shooting

It doesn’t specifically say the suspect shot the dog so I’m assuming the cop hit it.

Yeah, they would have said if the suspect shot it. Another dog killed by a cop. Dogs Lives Matter!!!

Blame the poor reporting omitting key facts.

Malloy had two pending 2021 motor vehicle cases that each included a charge of second-degree failure to appear, when he was killed

Parking tickets? Sarcasm, there's something missing here. The perp is either a much worse guy than a couple 'motor vehicle cases' would indicate, or the cops f-ed up. OK, just found more info on Malloy-

Regional task force arrests two Norwich men on heroin-related charges

Dirtbag dealer already the subject of a task force sting a few years ago. Apparently well known to the police but the media wants it to read as if the shooting started over traffic tickets. One of the articles is not clear but reads as if the dirtbag shot the dog but the dog wasn't killed until the police opened fire on the dirtbag- thus killing him and finishing the dog. The whole thing appears to be a complete C-F.

We dont deserve them.

RIP fur flashbang. I dont think i could ever be a dog handler, id never want to send my dog in in front of me.
Sending the dog first in is pretty scummy,, really pisses me off when they call a dog a "tool". I wish some handlers would show the same level of loyalty to the dog as the dog does for them.

I love dogs. The are one of the few things that makes me smile. But if the cops are going to weaponize a dog and use it to attack people, then the dog becomes a target. There's probably at least six cops, all kitted out like an infantry squad, with LE only automatic weapons...........and they send the dog in on point. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom