• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cryogenic Treatment

So I guess you spent some money here for an 5-10% improvement in velocity? What made you try this? What is the advantage/ disadvantage.

When shooting, was it from a rest on a table, a gun vise, etc?

Sorry, never heard of this process much less why. Just trying to learn

So I guess you spent some money here for an 5-10% improvement in velocity? What made you try this? What is the advantage/ disadvantage.

When shooting, was it from a rest on a table, a gun vise, etc?

Sorry, never heard of this process much less why. Just trying to learn

I think you got got.. that's a spam posting for the Nitrofreeze link..
The member posting has only one message and it reads like a spam email.

If you purchased a green membership for $20 or so bucks, then started hyping up a place, then you’d probably get some more traction. As of now, a 1.3 star Google rating isn’t going to help you much. Just my two cents.

I was under the assumption that this forum was a place to discuss the technical details related to building firearms.
I was hoping to get some feedback and maybe ideas about other experiments that I could conduct.
At this point I can see that this is no the forum for me so I'll just leave.

Last edited:
I would say with that.. Welcome to the internet. You can't have that thin of skin and post to a gun forum.

You do seem to have a lot of knowledge about this company. Do you have any relations with them outside of being a customer? Friend of an employee or owner or maybe you have worked with them yourself?