Criminals always have rights

Well i try and keep this one more to a point since my last post fell of topic so fast it broke the sound barrier.

As most people know a criminal has more rights then a law abiding citizen, and it makes no difrence how menny times they brake the law, they never loose there rights, like your miranda rights.

Now i dont have a problem with that, its what makes us civilized, and it protects the innocent in some cases.

but what gets me is that a constitutional second amendment right that is for WE THE PEOPLE has had more shots taken at it then the porsche.

And this right can be taken away if you do something bad enuff, even if your crime had nothing to do with a gun or was not violent in some cases.

We know criminals will have wepons if thats what they want, but will always have there rights, but it seems as a law abiding american you can loose your rights.

I posted this just to get people talking, but as i started thinking about it more, its kind strange how this is the way things are.

If im wrong about this, well im positive i will hear about it, but it dose get you thinking.

Whats your opinion?

As a side note, i had thought of this because i had been told by someone that if i ccw and someone sees it and felt threatened, they can call the police, even though i have done nothing wrong, the police will come, and can in some police departments use this as a excuse to revoke your permit.

Im not sher if this is true and I would belive this would be rare, but still when people are so scared of guns they do outrages things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom