Coverted!!

Just got back from the range with (hold on to socks) my
!!!!WIFE!!!!
Do you believe it? Maybe I'm premature on this but I think I turned her around. The whole ride home, maybe I'll take the course and get my license. Does anyone know if hell actually just froze over? All joking aside though I'm glad she at least came and had a good time. At the Shriner's show she wanted Baretta Bobcat and I told She had to get her license and get it herself, and I think we're on the way to that.
I'll keep you guys posted on her progress.
BTW she's a crazy good shot, a little humbling that she shot the P22 better than me tonight.

Happy as hell,
Joe[smile]

The next step is to hook her up with Lynne for her class. Lynne did more for changing my wife's attitude in one class than I did in 5 years.

Sorry, I meant,
BERETTA.
A little to excited last night. But, guess where we're going in an hour, she wants to go outside now and shoot the rest of my toys, just to try them, of course.

Just got back from the range with (hold on to socks) my
!!!!WIFE!!!!
Do you believe it? Maybe I'm premature on this but I think I turned her around. The whole ride home, maybe I'll take the course and get my license. Does anyone know if hell actually just froze over? All joking aside though I'm glad she at least came and had a good time. At the Shriner's show she wanted Baretta Bobcat and I told She had to get her license and get it herself, and I think we're on the way to that.
I'll keep you guys posted on her progress.
BTW she's a crazy good shot, a little humbling that she shot the P22 better than me tonight.

Happy as hell,
Joe[smile]

How'd you get her to go?
I can't convince my GF to go with me.
She says "I don't think guns should be in a house with kids"
But we don't have kids.
I just don't understand but I don't argue.

I made a big step yesterday. She actually held my AR15 with 1 hand. Before she wouldn't touch it.

Back
Top Bottom