110002.jpg

Savage model 110FP .308
Choate Machine Ultimate Snipe stock
Rifle Basix trigger
EGW base, 20 MOA
Burris rings
Falcon Menace 4-14x44
Harris bipod

They look real nice, How do you like the scope? I am looking for glass for a project and the Falcon seems like a pretty nice scope for the money.

How do you like the scope? I am looking for glass for a project and the Falcon seems like a pretty nice scope for the money.

The falcon is withing my budget, and has great reviews. Its the nicest scope I have, and It should be because its also the most I've ever spent on one. I have used a Nightforce and a MK 4 on friends rifles. While the falcon may not stack up to those in a side by side comparison, It will suit my needs just fine at 1/3-1/4 the cost!

It is very clear, I really like the reticle, I 'shot the box' on my first time out with it and it was right on the money. My only complaint so far is that the side focus is not marked. As in it does not have graduations for 100, 200, 300 yards/meters. Its not that big of a deal as I have read about these marking may be off a bit on some scopes in this price range, and I've already made my own sharpie line for a 100 yard setting!

Back
Top Bottom