Cost of having a Consigned gun at a gun shop.

Have you tried listing whatever it is here? I have had real good luck both buying and selling through this forum.

Do that.

If you don't know what to charge, go to Gunbroker.com and see what similar items have sold for (as opposed to wishfully-hoping-they-might-sell-for). If you have a rare item and don't know what to charge, feel free to PM me and I'll help you with a price if I can. (I'm not joking and I won't screw you).

I've done well buying and selling here. I just spoke to a buddy of mine who consigned one and they are getting 20% so I guess that's average. If I'd known he was going to sell it I would have directed him here.

Last edited:
Do that.

If you don't know what to charge, go to Gunbroker.com and see what similar items have sold for (as opposed to wishfully-hoping-they-might-sell-for). If you have a rare item and don't know what to charge, feel free to PM me and I'll help you with a price if I can. (I'm not joking and I won't screw you).

THIS.

Jim is great to deal with and very informative.

C & F is 20% of the sale price, but that seems to be about average. If you find a shop with a better rate then definitely go for it!

Here in Berkshire County I've seen consignment fees of 10 -20%. And one shop asks how much you want for it, and will then try to sell for as much as they can over that price, keeping the difference. I think it's a good idea to offer it here if you've got a reasonable feel for the value.

Back
Top Bottom