Convenience store robber gets owned

J

Jose

Indy robber gets owned by citizen with concealed handgun

A look at the yoot that was just looking for some cash to turn his life around. [laugh]

7565465_BG1.jpg

[laugh2]

from the second story link:

When the suspect hesitated, Merrell racked the slide on his gun to load a round in the chamber, Officer Jason Bockting wrote in the report.

OMG ! Either this is not so, or is incomplete (in failing to point to point out that a live round dropped to the floor).

There can't be a person crazy enough to point an unloaded gun at an armed, desperate robber, can there?

OMG ! Either this is not so, or is incomplete (in failing to point to point out that a live round dropped to the floor).

There can't be a person crazy enough to point an unloaded gun at an armed, desperate robber, can there?

Believe it.

from the second story link:

In another interview the citizen is quoted as saying he cocked back the hammer and that's what ended the stare-down. They don't say whether it's a D/A weapon or what, however. Kind of a Hollywood move, though. Whatever, I applaud his intervention.

I'm sorry, but if I have to point a weapon in anger either the trigger will be pulled the instant a flash sight picture is acquired or within a nanosecond of a warning to back off being ignored.

Racking the slide or cocking the hammer is ludicrous.

Also, there is NFW that I am EVER speaking to anyone in the press after any incident related to the use of firearms or some other kind of deadly force in my defense. IF I ever decided to make a statement it will be through my attorney.

whooo hooooo!!! [smile][smile]

way to go customer... [smile][smile]

dirt bag goes down. I bet that made him feel like a dumb, dumb.... ha ha... [rofl][rofl]

I love it when a plan comes together.... [smile]

Back
Top Bottom