• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Concord, NH

Coming up when? Being a little more specific here can be helpful to readers.

I'll likely make the Concord show on Labor Day weekend this year, if that is helpful!

Same dates as Marlboro show.

Nope, I'll be at the 500 table Marlboro show.

Many of same vendors work both shows, so this is likely to be an "oh shit" deal where many will be absent from each show.

Bad planning on someone's part (Pat or Carole)!

LenS said:
Same dates as Marlboro show.

Many of same vendors work both shows, so this is likely to be an "oh shit" deal where many will be absent from each show.

Great! Means the SVT40 i've wanted for years and finally have the cash for will be in NH.[crying]

If you know who the dealer is, call and find out where he'll be and go there first.

NH means no sales tax. You come back and do an FA-10 Registration form.

This is usually a very good show.

However with two major shows in the area, the dealers usually are too small to have personnel and stock at two shows the same weekend, thus both shows are likely to be a bit disappointing!

Too bad someone wasn't more careful in planning the dates!

Been asked and answered here numerous times (Search is your friend [smile] ). NONE of the (two) show promoters in this area (and I believe most across the US are similar) will allow you to carry in the show. They will ask you if you are and if you answer affirmatively (or are carrying any guns in in bags/cases) they will ask you to unload (they will keep the ammo in baggies with your name on it, you reclaim it as you leave) and allow them to zip-tie the action open or inoperable.

There have been many too many NDs at gun shows and the insurance companies for the promoters and/or the facilities (IMNSHO) are the people driving this rule.

Now this said, it's not the airport, nobody with metal detectors or strip searching people entering the shows. It is an honor (+ "plain sight") system.

Just got back from Concord. MAN THE PRICES!!! I didn't see more than $50 change hands. The prices were unreal. The only thing I thought might have been a deal was an LUSA that Ralph from Riley's had for 895. That will be my last show for a while.

lens,what you said is true(i should have searched)

this was the first show i've been to for way over 15yrs years.wasn't too bad.

thing that sucked was that (1)-i didn't bring enough $ to really buy anything and (2)-i couldn't find you lens(was i at the right show?) i was supposed to find you while i was there.i guess i should of looked better.[thinking]

i will be going to the next one and will plan on spending some money....

Last edited:
I saw a few pretty good prices on some guns but not many at all. Got there first thing which was a mistake as it was just way to crowded. Spoke with my brother a minute or two and he had been prety busy (parts). I think I saw one white form being filled out. Very little SA/cowboy stuff and I didn't see a single Ruger old model anyplace. Usual selection of "display only" peices and I thought , a bit overkill on the AR stuff. Guy with me was wanting some ammo and the same thing we saw priced from $7 to $12 for the exact same thing. Not as good as I had hoped but not as bad as others.
Did grab 100 peices of new .357 max brass.

Yeah, everyone is going overboard (WAY OVERBOARD) with the AR's. They are like the Corrollas of target rifles, some people keep em clean and running nice, but most cover them with chrome and decals.

beretta92d said:
lens,what you said is true(i should have searched)

this was the first show i've been to for way over 15yrs years.wasn't too bad.

thing that sucked was that (1)-i didn't bring enough $ to really buy anything and (2)-i couldn't find you lens(was i at the right show?) i was supposed to find you while i was there.i guess i should of looked better.[thinking]

i will be going to the next one and will plan on spending some money....

Were you at Concord, NH show or Marlboro, MA?

We (Derek, myself and many others from NES) were at Marlboro, MA gun show.

I have something for you and I forgot to leave it with Derek again after the show closed.

My Wife and/or I were at the GOAL table at Marlboro from 1 to 5PM. Won't be back tomorrow.

The vendor who was back-to-back with the Riley's table
had some pre-ban ar15 magazines for $10 each. Center
Industries, from 5/91, black followers in the plastic Rikart
sleeves. He had a small cardboard box of them. Prob gone
by the end of the day. Sticker says "Ranger Arms".

Pricing is high at most shows now, no matter the
location. I was there at 9AM, and the line was the longest
I've ever seen it. End of the line would've been in the river.

bterwilliger said:
Just got back from Concord. MAN THE PRICES!!! I didn't see more than $50 change hands. The prices were unreal. The only thing I thought might have been a deal was an LUSA that Ralph from Riley's had for 895. That will be my last show for a while.

LenS said:
Were you at Concord, NH show or Marlboro, MA?

We (Derek, myself and many others from NES) were at Marlboro, MA gun show.

I have something for you and I forgot to leave it with Derek again after the show closed.

My Wife and/or I were at the GOAL table at Marlboro from 1 to 5PM. Won't be back tomorrow.

ok so i was at the wrong show..i ended up at the concord one....

P.S.-pm sent to yah

Last edited:
Hmm, no PM received here since morning of 4/8.

Send it by Email, let's see if that works off the link here.

It sounded like Concord may have been the better show this time . . .but there were a ton of NES'rs at Marlboro.

Back
Top Bottom