• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comptac ?

I haven't used the Gurkha but can recommend their C-TAC holsters. The C-TAC is like the Gurkha but has adjustable cant and you can choose other clips to fasten it to your belt (Personally I prefer the C clip but a lot of people like the velcro clip).

The downside to a kydex holster is that it can be uncomfortable against your skin, Comp-tac recently came out with the minotaur that has all the benefits of the C-TAC combined with a leather backing.

I put adhesive-backed moleskin on the back of all my CTAC's, cut to shape. It's totally comfortable and lasts -- one of my CTAC's has had the same moleskin on it for 3 years now, with no sign of wear.

I put adhesive-backed moleskin on the back of all my CTAC's, cut to shape. It's totally comfortable and lasts -- one of my CTAC's has had the same moleskin on it for 3 years now, with no sign of wear.

Yep, that a good way to do it.

Before someone asks: Moleskin can be found with the foot products at any pharmacy.

Comp-tac recently came out with the minotaur that has all the benefits of the C-TAC combined with a leather backing.

QFT. I have a Minotaur and I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. For $35 you can get a different kydex portion to hold a different gun too. Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom