Comments from a student who attended our Defensive Pistol ll Class

Wishse

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Comments from a student at our last class in Bradford RI.

ott-logo-1 JPG.jpg

"I'd like to share my feedback on the experience I received participating in the Defensive Pistol Level ll Class provided by On Target Training. The class was held tat Bradford Sportsman's Club on Saturday the 13th of August.

The class exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed with the professionalism, communication style and knowledge that Seth demonstrated. Especially his ability to pick up on key skills that I needed to improve upon. The course was intense, comprehensive with a heavy focus on safety. It was also a true "shooting class". We shot 550-600 rounds on tons of a great drills!

I considered my shooting abilities to be above "average". However, I am always looking and listening for feedback to improve my skills. Seth provided excellent on-going feedback / coaching and that allowed me to make improvements in speed and accuracy.

Mid-day my gun went down due to a broken pin. Seth immediately provided me a holster, a gun of his and several mags. (I got to shoot that gun for the rest of the day).

Based on all I learned in the class, I am now doing daily dry drills. Really practicing things I learned in the class, such as proper grip, sight alignment, sight picture, trigger press, follow through and trigger reset.

DSC_0838.jpg DSC_0843.jpg DSC_0811.jpg

All in all, a great day of training!

sincerely
DR Joe B. MD"

Attachments

• DSC_0909.jpg
    DSC_0909.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom