• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Colt Python and Diamondback

w1lp

NES Member
Selling as a pair, Colt Python .357 Magnum from 1982 and Colt Diamondback .22 from 1978. Both 6” barrels in fitted walnut lined case. Both revolvers are in excellent 99%+ condition. If they were ever fired it wasn’t much. No boxes or papers, just the walnut case and key.

Selling Terms: Must have LTC, FTF EFA-10 Transfer at my club in Sandwich or FFL transfer at CGW in Hyannis at your expense.

Price: $4750 cash FTF, located just over the Sagamore Bridge.

Contact Information: PM me here or email to w1lp at yahoo dot com

Clint

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Back