Colt M203 40MM but with 37MM tube

That’s exactly why the M203 isn’t really considered a grenade launcher for the AWB..

An m203 is a separate device...
When it’s just a receiver it is classified as a pistol. Once the barrels on it over 37 mm it becomes a destructive device.

It’s similar to the under barrel shotgun referred to as “the KeyMaster“
I firgot the regulations on that but since it has no stock, I don’t think it qualifies as a short-barreled shotgun.Because it shoulder from the stock of the rifle

The grenade launcher in the assault weapons ban definitely referred to everything other than the M203 basically.

Either way. There’s a simple workaround for it. Just put it on a pre-ban
Nevahbendunbefoe!

i miss that show. Just an hour of assclown comedy. It was like watching Todd Hoffman not find gold every year.

I should’ve added that a 37 mm maybe a destructive device. Very similar to if you shoulder your pistol brace.

I’ve never heard a girl tell me a extra few millimeters matters...37 mm is kind of like being transgender it has the option to be either

I confirmed and a 37mm is NOT a DD, but there are some rounds where if you actually shoot at someone, those rounds are now DDs

I confirmed and a 37mm is NOT a DD, but there are some rounds where if you actually shoot at someone, those rounds are now DDs

A 37 mm can be a DD if it is registered as such.. it is unlawful to use anti personnel rounds in an unregistered 37mm. a 40mm has to be registered as a DD to be lawful...

I registered 37 mm can be rifled...But I bet it doesn’t have much affect on accuracy except for at the most extreme ranges

Original question was about an M203 in 37mm.
THAT would be a firearm that needs to go through a FFL.
Anything else in 37mm as long as its a smooth bore then its just a "flare gun"
The M203 receiver it already a title 1 firearm.

Mass laws, who cares I live in Maine, I can just buy whatever sh1t I want.

Rounds... FIREWORKS are impressive..

ME.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCaG_8lOn8&ab_channel=remotecamper

Make sure you read everything to see the changes I have made.

RC

Back
Top Bottom