CNN Video -CCW on College Campus

A VT Survivor speaks out against CCW.. believes a better "early alert system" is what is needed..

VT Survivor
"If you bring the idea of CCW.. its going to provoke vigilante..The criminal mind is far more advanced then the collegiate mind... The criminal mind is going to say.. ok why will I bring in a shotgun or handgun.. when I can bring in a AK47 or UZI and take everyone out.."

Then you have the CNN lady saying "Thats a good point" about if you allow CCW.. then criminals are going to bring better and bigger guns in.. lmao [rofl]

Amazing.. getting shot twice in the legs.. and still feels that guns should be taken out of the hands of law bidding citizens..

Guns on college campuses?

Last edited:
so what about the guy who decides to bring in an AK47 or UZI anyway??? Wouldn't 10 people with handguns be better then a bunch of collegiates being used as body armor?? She must be a liberal arts major. I'm a college student, and I consider my mind a little more advanced than a criminal mind

i saw this too and the con guy was truley living in a liberal lala land, he thought we needed to love people more and put "god" back into schools to stop violence. sorry buddie theres only one thing the human race understands and keeps people in check and that is FORCE.

That is pathetic! CCW is exactly what we need in a college setting. I go to school everyday now and look for shady people that might pull some crazy shi* and try to stay clear from anyone that seems a little off to me. I dont care if it's being prejudice, because I'll have a better chance at seeing an unfortunate event unravel. Most people in college are lost in their own little world, it truly worries me.

The link provided by the OP goes to some lame Bill Clinton story.

With a couple searches I couldn't find anything more relevant than video from last year.

Back
Top Bottom