Clubs allowing holster draw and "action shooting"

MJM

Does your club allow drawing from the holster?

If so are there any rules/exceptions?

If you can please include the name of the club that would be great.

thanks in advance [cheers]

londonderry does, so does pioneer and pelham . not sure about hudson though

Boston Gun and Rifle. We have a pins and plates match that includes one USPSA like stage every 4th Sunday. 5th Sunday is an action shooting match. Yes, you can draw from the holster when just practicing.\

We're an indoor range.

Westford Sportsmen's Club has no restrictions on drawing from the holster, rapid fire, moving while shooting or shooting at multiple IDPA or IPSC style targets. Just do it safely, the same as if you were doing slow fire bulls eye.

Ken

Westford Sportsmen's Club has no restrictions on drawing from the holster, rapid fire, moving while shooting or shooting at multiple IDPA or IPSC style targets. Just do it safely, the same as if you were doing slow fire bulls eye.

Ken

Ken,

Could you PM me the club info? Is it 7/24 access too? I been living in the area for several years and looking for something closer with the added plus of being able to draw and shoot.

Thx,
William

Ken,

Could you PM me the club info? Is it 7/24 access too? I been living in the area for several years and looking for something closer with the added plus of being able to draw and shoot.

Thx,
William

I'm not Ken but it's Westford Sportsmensclub. The club has an indoor range with 24/7 access but it has some reasonable restrictions: target size, all targets must be at 50', can't really move. The outdoor ranges are open 9AM to sunset (Monday-Sat,) and noon-sunset on Sunday. They have very few restrictions.

Last edited:
I'm also interested in knowing if the facility is an indoor or outdoor range.

Thanks,
-Cuz

It has been a long time since I've visited Hudson Fish & Game. They used to have an indoor .22 rifle/pistol range on the second floor of the clubhouse.

Back
Top Bottom