Cleaning Brass

I use a Dillon, but the one you linked should work just fine.

Personally, I'd rather support a company that is related to the shooting sports.

Yes I have one. It worked good for about a year and seemed to start to slow down. I bought a Cabela's tumbler and am much happier. The Cabela's tumbler is only around $45 and is a large capacity.
Rusty

ry%3D400

The Dillon tumblers are much more sturdily built than the competition. Well worth the extra $.

A second-hand tip from a guy that I shot with recently:
If you drive a truck, something with a bit of a hard ride, just put your brass in a 5 gallon bucket and some media and drive it around for a few days. The bumpy ride is enough to do a fair tumbling job without the tumbler. Might even work in a car trunk until the potholes get fixed.

A second-hand tip from a guy that I shot with recently:
If you drive a truck, something with a bit of a hard ride, just put your brass in a 5 gallon bucket and some media and drive it around for a few days. The bumpy ride is enough to do a fair tumbling job without the tumbler. Might even work in a car trunk until the potholes get fixed.

Sweet, thanks for the tip! I drive a jeep wrangler and if I had fillings the ride would knock em out.

Back
Top Bottom