• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Centralville Sportsman's Club

had my second reading last night at their monthly general meeting and no one objected - at least not verbally [wink] - so I'm in. Seems like a good bunch of guys (and a few women). Anxious to take my orientation and start using the facilities!

One thing that sort of did surprise me was the announcement that their capping their membership and only have a handful of open slots left. I guess they've added like 170 members this year or something crazy like that. I suppose it goes hand in hand with all the new shooters that have been licensed since Obama got re-elected and Newtown. Hopefully these new shooters will help make a difference in some local elections, especially those small towns north of Boston where a few more pro-2A voters can have an impact!

How do you guys like this facility? its close to my home and i am now looking for a club to join. I like the fact it has several ranges, archery and fishing ponds..

Back
Top Bottom