CC @ home with restricted LTC

This question has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find a definitive answer in my searching. When I received my restricted LTC (target/hunting), the issuing officer said that I could legally carry concealed at home and on my property. Is this true or was he just blowing smoke up my ass when I brought up the point of protecting my family?

I live in a fairly secluded/dark neighborhood where the closest neighbor is far from an ear shot away. We had a string of home invasions a block away from us a few months ago, and ever since, I carry whenever I'm home. These break-ins took place at night with the homeowners home, and to be perfectly honest, I don't know how this kid didn't get shot.

This question has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find a definitive answer in my searching. When I received my restricted LTC (target/hunting), the issuing officer said that I could legally carry concealed at home and on my property. Is this true or was he just blowing smoke up my ass when I brought up the point of protecting my family?

I live in a fairly secluded/dark neighborhood where the closest neighbor is far from an ear shot away. We had a string of home invasions a block away from us a few months ago, and ever since, I carry whenever I'm home. These break-ins took place at night with the homeowners home, and to be perfectly honest, I don't know how this kid didn't get shot.

you can do whatever you want at home wrt concealed carry. You just can't cc on any "public way"

Thanks guy, is this limited to indoors only or am I good as long as I stay on my property? Sorry if these seem like stupid questions, but like I said, it's been a while since I had "the right" to have my LTC.

You don't have to carry concealed in the privacy of your own home. You can carry openly if you'd like. Just make sure the shades are drawn. You wouldn't want a nosy ass neighbor calling the cops on you.

You don't have to carry concealed in the privacy of your own home. You can carry openly if you'd like. Just make sure the shades are drawn. You wouldn't want a nosy ass neighbor calling the cops on you.

That's why I was asking, I like to have it on whenever I'm out doing yard work and such. Didn't want to get harassed while doing so. Sometimes you can't help but print when raking in a t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom