• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carjacking suspect dead, two injured at Walmart in Washington state

Reptile

NES Member
A carjacking suspect was killed and at least two other people were injured Sunday after a pair of carjacking attempts and a vehicle chase in Washington state that eventually led to a Walmart parking lot, according to police.

The still-unidentified suspect was fatally shot by an intervening civilian, Seattle's Q13 Fox reported.

The driver of a car that the suspect attempted to carjack also was shot, and a 16-year-old girl at another location suffered unspecified injuries, the Seattle Times reported.

Cont...

Carjacking suspect dead, two injured at Walmart in Washington state

couldn't believe NPR reported it, deadpan - with no moral outrage commentary or antigun spin.

K. I read the Seattle times comments .slightly regret it .Tempted to respond to the guy about how much guns endanger bystandards with a few police shooting statistics.

Not sure if I want my email on their list though. Not many people know 1/5 is a good high number for most shootings .20% accuracy is good like.

Back
Top Bottom