Cape Ann Sportsman's Club 2009 CMP Clinic and Fun Shoot schedule

All shoots conducted at outdoor 100yard range in Gloucester MA.

CMP CLINIC SCHEDULE

May 17, July 26, Sept 6, and Nov 6
Loaner Garands, Carbines and AR-15's are available. Ladies and children have first shot at AR's

Cost for clinics:
Adult: $30 non-members
$20 members
Juniors: $20 non-members
N/C members

Ammo is provided. Obviously, you can bring your own but why would ya.
Orientation and class starts at 8:30 and all are welcome. Breakfast is served from 8-10 AM
Certificate of completion will be mailed to you soon afterwards which is one of the requirements in order to purchase from the CMP.
Spotters will be present to help with sight adjustments.

Fun Shoot Schedule:

June 7- Pearl harbor shoot. (Garands, carbines, etc iron sights only)
August 16- AK/SKS shoot. (No scopes)
Sept 27- Military bolt action ( Mausers, Enfields, Mosin Nagants, etc)
Dec 6- Battle of the Bulge (Everything!. Garands, Enfields, etc, etc)

Ammo is provided if need be. Breakfast will also be served at these shoots for a donation fee. Fee for the shoots are the same as CMP Clinics.

If any questions, feel free to PM me anytime or call the club at 978-283-0304.
Hope to see some of you there.
Matt

No need to sign up. All you have to do is show up

Last edited:
These clinics are a great opportunity for anyone interested in trying out NRA High Power matches (or even if not interested in the matches, then for getting range time with a rifle you may not have tried before).

If I lived closer, I'd definitely be up for one or all of those fun shoots (heck, I may still end up driving up for one, schedule permitting)

Last edited:
(Suggestion - this probably should be moved to Rifle Competition, as it's not a postal match)

These clinics are a great opportunity for anyone interested in trying out NRA High Power matches (or even if not interested in the matches, then for getting range time with a rifle you may not have tried before).

If I lived closer, I'd definitely be up for one or all of those fun shoots (heck, I may still end up driving up for one, schedule permitting)

The Mods are more than welcome to move it. I agree, the clinics are great for those who want to get their feet wet. I like seeing parents bringing their kids. The looks on their faces are priceless after pulling the trigger for the first time. We've had a few get scared and want to go home but for the most part, it's a good time for all

Awesome time today! Both my friend and my son had a great time, too.

It was good to meet you matt!

If you other guys came, you should've introduced yourselves, and if you didn't come, you missed out!

Despite the rainy start, I thought the shooting conditions were pretty good, and I improved over the last time I did it!

Back
Top Bottom