cannot start threads or reply to threads in the classified section

I'm guessin here. But you might want to look up at the tabs at the top of the page.

New one there is "Classifieds". It came online last night.

definitely a creature of habit. click... new tab... click... new tab... click... new tab...

the new system is cool, i put my rifle for sale up in it right away. if someone posts a comment on an ad do we get notified on the forum or do we have to go back to check the ad?

definitely a creature of habit. click... new tab... click... new tab... click... new tab...

the new system is cool, i put my rifle for sale up in it right away. if someone posts a comment on an ad do we get notified on the forum or do we have to go back to check the ad?
It will send you an email.

Sorry, but I personally do not like the new classifieds section - to me it is not very user friendly for reviewing listings (I have not tried posting anything so I cannot comment on that aspect).

Yeah, I liked it in theory, but it's really not very usable... perhaps it'll grow on me.

The bigger issue is that so far I don't see how to get to it in tapatalk, or am I missing something?

I like this classifieds far better than the old one. Its easier to search and filter for everything. You are not inundated with a bunch of idiots bumping posts as well!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is designed for vbulletin.

What's the classified running on? I'm curious if there's a droid app for it...

Also, is there any way to do pass-through authentication and/or cookie-based persistence? I have to log in every time I open it, even when already logged in to the forums.

eta: I should've really put that in tech support... if you want, I will re-post there.

Last edited:
What's the classified running on? I'm curious if there's a droid app for it...
It's another vendor that uses php on top of myslq. There is an iPhone app and a Droid app is in the works I believe. I need to purchase the iPhone app so I can get it published in the app store.

Also, is there any way to do pass-through authentication and/or cookie-based persistence? I have to log in every time I open it, even when already logged in to the forums.
Already working on that.

It would be nice if you could sort the category lists (rifles, shotguns, etc.) by age so that the newest listings would be at the top - right now they can be sorted by TYPE OF AD, AD PRICE, PRICE, and STATE LOCATION.

It would be nice if you could sort the category lists (rifles, shotguns, etc.) by age so that the newest listings would be at the top - right now they can be sorted by TYPE OF AD, AD PRICE, PRICE, and STATE LOCATION.

I could be wrong, but I think the default is to show the newest first.

Back
Top Bottom