Can I post pictures?

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
Can I post pictures? When I go to post a comment, I don't see a button to "Manage attachments" like it says in the faq.

I saw Emoto post a picture of his Stag arms AR today, and tried to show my new Bushmaster, but only the URL showed.

Like me, Emoto is a non dues paying member. Is that the problem why I can't post pics?

Thanks Derek

Typo, there is no "Image Button" to press where I reply to a thread.

The pic I tried to post IS hosted at a site, and I also have my own site on Comcast, and my own URL's.

I guess I can try to manually put in Image tags myself, and I will try, but people keep saying "Hit ther attach" button, or "hit the image" button, and I don't see any of those.

I wanted to show the nice new Bushmaster I bought from Northeast Traders today. Wish you were there to help me pick one.

Bill, I added the image tags myself and it worked fine. I guess I'll have to use that method, since I don't have buttons. ""We don't need no stinnkin' buttons""!!!!

I'm taking a SWAG at answering you here, so I apologize if this doesn't work. If I'm wrong, hopefully Derek will provide the correct info.

Take a look at your User CP, Edit Options and at the bottom set the editor to "Standard . . . ". See if that makes a difference? Also when writing a post you must be in Advanced Edit mode to add attachments/pictures/etc.

LenS,....whata guy you are!!! Thanks, that was it. Now I know where all these smilies and other features are coming from.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!! [smile]

1. Make sure your editor options are set to "Standard" in your User CP as described above
  2. Click on the icon thatlooks somewhat like a picture postcard (5th from the right, second row) above the text window
  3. Type in the complete URL of the picture you wnat displayed

Ken

Back
Top Bottom