C&R renewal application question

I just received my C&R renewal and have a question regarding question number 7a: "How many firearms have you acquired with your firearms license over the past 3 years?"

I don't know whether to answer 1 or 2. Here's my situation. I purchased a Mosin Nagant online and had it shipped to my house. That counts as 1. However, I have an additional C&R piece, a CZ-82 that I won in a raffle and it was transferred to me via FA-10. I do not know whether to count that firearm. Both are recorded in my A&D book.

Any help is appreciated.

I'd concurr....if you acquired 50, and sold 50, then it looks like you're a dealer.....you are allowed to sell your C&R items, "to enhance your collection" but if you're just passing thme through, that's not the intendedpurpose of a C&R.

Both in bound book, list them.

I don't know whether to answer 1 or 2. Here's my situation. I purchased a Mosin Nagant online and had it shipped to my house. That counts as 1. However, I have an additional C&R piece, a CZ-82 that I won in a raffle and it was transferred to me via FA-10. I do not know whether to count that firearm. Both are recorded in my A&D book.

Report them both.

Remember, you don't "get a gun using your C&R". That's not the way it works. You "get a gun while licensed." You're a license holder, so anything that's a C&R goes in the book, regardless of where or how you got it. Gifts, face to face purchases, gun shop purchases, gunbroker purchases, trades, raffles, inheritance, etc. all of them. You got them while licensed.

Back
Top Bottom