C&R Question

codfish

NES Member
I sent in the paper work for my C&R about 4 weeks ago. I was wondering has anyone got theirs recently. How long did it take before you received your license?[thinking]

I sent in the paper work for my C&R about 4 weeks ago. I was wondering has anyone got theirs recently. How long did it take before you received your license?[thinking]

Mine took about 8 or 9 weeks. Someone here applied a week or two after me and got it a week or two before me [angry].

Got mine in 3 weeks.I received the license 2 weeks ago .I paid by cc on the application. Maybe that speeds it up. Still waiting for the info pack .

Got mine in 3 weeks.I received the license 2 weeks ago .I paid by cc on the application. Maybe that speeds it up. Still waiting for the info pack .

I think News Shooter is right I must be not have been a good boy this year [wink]. It took them about 4 weeks to charge my CC, and another 4 to get the license and package. I called twice and they said they were processing it and weren't waiting for any additional info.

Took 5 days for the card to get charged and another 4 weeks later the license was in the mail. They seem post date the license to about the time it arrives to your door.

Back
Top Bottom