• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Butterfly Labs Jalapeno 8GHz ASIC BTC Bitcoin Miner - $200/obo

I have a Butterfly Labs 8GHz Jalapeno bitcoin miner. This runs constantly at 8GHz but is dependent on the environment that it is run in.

Butterfly Labs makes great hardware but as a business is very slow to ship products once paid for and is non-communicative (currently they are in the middle of a lawsuit because of this). This miner is in hand and running right now and you can have it home running as so as you pick it up from me, don't wait months to receive it and lose out on valuable mining time.

You can mine other digital currencies similar to BTC and are not limited to only BTC.

The price is $200/obo and includes the miner, USB cable and external power supply. Mining software is free to download and many tutorials online on how to get it up and running. The 10/GHz units they are selling are $350 right now and they are very slow to ship, so if you want to try some SHA-256 CryptoCurrency Mining (not just Bitcoin) then this may be of interest to you.

I am open to trades on this also. I am in central MA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom