Butler Creek Uplula Universal Pistol Loader Tool $27.99 on eBay

I had the opportunity to use a Butler Creek Uplula Universal Pistol Loader Tool yesterday at the Comm2A Steel Match. I had never used one before, but it was love at first use. My M&P 9mm mags are notoriously difficult to load, and this thing loaded them with ease! I went looking for one this morning and found a guy selling them on eBay for $27.99 including shipping. Not sure how many they have, but for less than $30 you can't go wrong in my mind. Here is the link I used:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Butler-Cree...075?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d387e51b3

Ed

I have been using one of these for years. They are great and after loading just one magazine, you will never give it up.

I love these things, I have the same problem loading my M&P 9mm mags. My thumbs were killing me trying to load them. I was visiting a friend in another state who had the 16 round mags for the same gun, it was alot easier to load those except for the last couple of rounds versus the mags that come with the gun in MA. The loader makes me actually want to shoot my 9mm more than before I had it.

I paid about that last summer on E-bay. Awesome loaders! After I bought mine, I was telling the LGS owner about them, and he started carrying them....those Israelis
don't screw around.....

I have the Uplula for ar mags , ak mags , uzi mags , and pistol mags and they all are very well engineered and make loading and unloading mags a breeze they are a must have item for those 33 rnd glock mags

Back
Top Bottom