• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

bulkammo.com?

I couldn't find any mention of them. They seem to have decent prices. Does anyone have any experience with them? Good or bad? It would be nice to know before dropping a bunch of money with them. Thanks in advance.

I am new here and you folks have an awesome forum here. It's like information crack.

Well if you are from MA, read it and weep (from their FAQ).

Can BulkAmmo.com ship to me?
We do not ship to any jurisdictions where doing so is prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Before placing your order, please do whatever research is necessary to ensure that shipping your order does not violate any local, state, or federal laws. BulkAmmo.com does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York City, or Chicago.

There is also a forum rule (and sticky) to the effect that we don't discuss vendors who sell mail-order as the few that haven't been threatened by the MA AG will diminish significantly when members here feed the AG with names and contact info for vendors who "dare" to ship to MA . . . and yes, the AG's office does read NES for intel to use against legal gun owners!

Well if you are from MA, read it and weep (from their FAQ).

There is also a forum rule (and sticky) to the effect that we don't discuss vendors who sell mail-order as the few that haven't been threatened by the MA AG will diminish significantly when members here feed the AG with names and contact info for vendors who "dare" to ship to MA . . . and yes, the AG's office does read NES for intel to use against legal gun owners!

I am not from MA. I did see that this site will not ship to MA.

My reading of the forum rule was that it is not ok to post or PM the name or contact info for sites that WILL ship to MA. This company WILL NOT ship to MA. If I misread the rule and it was not ok to seek some feedback on this company perhaps someone could please delete this thread. I am not trying to be a smart ass, I can see you have been around here for a lot longer than I have.

I am not from MA. I did see that this site will not ship to MA.

My reading of the forum rule was that it is not ok to post or PM the name or contact info for sites that WILL ship to MA. This company WILL NOT ship to MA. If I misread the rule and it was not ok to seek some feedback on this company perhaps someone could please delete this thread. I am not trying to be a smart ass, I can see you have been around here for a lot longer than I have.

Joe, sorry I did misread this thread that EC just posted.
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-of-vendors-that-will-ship-components-to-Mass

But if you had stated that you were in a free state, I wouldn't have picked up on that.

I have not really ever heard of them before. My best suggestion (and something I do for any product/company) is use Google (or other) and put the name of the company and "reviews" in the advanced search. Often I get some useful hits that indicate how reputable a product or company is and then can decide if it is something I want or a company I want to do business with.

Good luck on your search.

I think if you look around you will find the prices not the best.....your in a free state you have so many opptions for online ammo. theres one vendor who list his prices shipping included that are less than these guys for the common fodder.

Back
Top Bottom