• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Brous Mini Division

Just got this thing, and it's absolutely awesome but not my style. It's a great change from the every day ZT flipper. It rides on captured bearings and flies out like a rocket. Despite its size it carries very well and weight is down due to the highly skeletonized liners. It has a wonderful satin finish on a thick chunk of D2. Edge is mirror polished and razor sharp. This is number 445 out of 1000. No more will be made. Knife comes with the birth card and a Brous zipper pouch.

Now for the bad. The previous owner used some kind of sharpening system on this knife, but he hit the G10 on both sides. Cutting little notches out. Honestly, they're not bad but you will notice them. I can probably smooth them out and you'd never know they were there. But for the sake of keeping the original scale shape in tact, I never did it. Previous owner also removed and lost the lanyard attachment. It's goofy looking anyway, and I would have taken it off myself. But worth mentioning.

Looking to trade for a CRK or Strider. Any Sebenza or Umnumzaan. SMF or SNG. Users are fine. Willing to throw some cash on top to make up for the scales being damaged. Only thing I'd be interested in other than a CRK or Strider would be a good 1-4 optic, AR upper, anything gun related. I can add cash to anything to even it out.

Located in Mason, NH but I travel all over the Boston area for work. Could also work out shipping.

attachment.php

729cf005d2428931f78c55751896ef84.jpg

07528e018f20aedaafe729470af9a951.jpg

f63801bbedf718d6dc301257e305b31b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom