Breaking: Police Arrest Trans Student For Planning Multi-School Shooting

Reptile

NES Member
The connection between transgender individuals and mass murder cannot be ignored
Police say trans suspect was going to target a high school and an elementary school
An 18-year-old transgender student was arrested on Wednesday after police learned of the individual’s plan to commit a mass shooting at her Maryland high school and a nearby elementary school.

The Montgomery County Police Department (MCPD) found a 129-page “manifesto” written by the suspect, who is named Andrea Ye but goes by Alex.

Here we go!

It's graduation time and trans students are planning on doing school shootings in the next couple months.

Last edited:
How did the Feds come across it?
I don't know, but the fact that it's a transgender person and not a "white supremacist" or an "Ultra MAGA" or some other buzzword identification to make the right look bad leads me to believe that it's real and not some fed inspired false flag operation.

I wouldn't be surprised if the suspect posted something on social media about about what they were going to do, whether very specific or very obscure, and it triggered a federal investigation.

According to the article someone who knew this person’s history of hospitalizations tipped them off when he said something alarming to him via social media.
I should have scrolled down a little more before responding...

I didn't read it anywhere in either of the above articles, but I heard on the news last night that they found a BB gun at "their" home. Add those pesky BB guns to the ban list.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom