• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Brand New Sig Sauer P220 Legion Chambered in 10mm Auto

unixonoid

Dealer
NES Member
992 Bedford St Unit M3 Bridgewater, MA 02324
For Sale Brand New Sig Sauer P220 Legion Chambered in 10mm Auto

The P220 Legion is an enhanced version of the gun that started it all for modern day SIG. Finished in a proprietary Legion gray coating and featuring custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the P220 Legion is improved in nearly every way. The stainless-steel slide sports SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights as well as front cocking serrations that provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm or conducting press checks.

The P220 in DA/SA includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip and a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. The P220 Legion also features low-profile decocking and slide-catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most. The P220 Legion comes with three 8-round magazines.

Selling Terms: Cash, FFL Transfer in Bridgewater Credit Card Payment +3.5%

Price: $1599 plus MA sales tax

Pictures: IMG_0156.JPEG IMG_0157.JPEG IMG_0158.JPEG IMG_0159.JPEG IMG_0160.JPEG IMG_0161.JPEG IMG_0162.JPEG IMG_0163.JPEG IMG_0164.JPEG IMG_0165.JPEG IMG_0166.JPEG IMG_0168.JPEG

DF ARMS is a Federally and State Licensed Firearms Dealer

We located at:

992 Bedford St Unit M3
Bridgewater, MA 02324

Call / Text: 617-957-3961 or Email: [email protected] for appointment

All Sales by Appointment Only
All Laws Followed - State and Federal
All Guns Sales are Final

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom