Boston Firearms in Revere

I'm looking to take the basic home safety course in the north shore area. Does anyone have any experience with Boston Firearms in Revere? They supposedly offer the course everyday and are close by to me, so it's convenient, but there's something about their bachelor party offerings that makes me a little hesitant.

link: http://www.bostonfirearms.com/

My wife went there just this passed Wednesday. Since I have guns in the house and I've taken her to the range before, i wanted her to be able to "legally" use the guns in self-defense if she had to. She said it was informative and Tom was nice. FYI, it is a training facility, kickboxing/junjitsu/mma... gun safety is like a side thing he does. My wife's class only had 2 students (my wife and another individual) which i think is better than a big classroom. My wife is actually taking up the female only kickboxing class he offers and i've just tried out his junjitsu class.

Boston firearms

Boston firearms

We are a professional training academy located in Revere MA

www.bostonfirearms.com
We utilize LE officers. Tctical training exsperts and civilian instructor
We run a full time training facility for firearm training as well as krav maga training center
We do not use simulators We train real. With real firearms

Classes are offers 7 days a week
We have the new Massachusetts pistol license course. (only three of us teach it)

this course is handgun specific you can take our optional live fire and. Can stamp your certificate live fire.
You can take or multi license course. Or our Utah ccw course. Carry in 33 states
We also offer CPR and first aid. Baton and o/c spray certifications

www.Bostonfirearms.com
781-284-6677
Located ten minutes from Boston and in two other cities check out our website.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom