• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston BLM Activist Teacher Arrested On Gun Charges While Driving With Career Criminal On A Suspended License

mikeyp

NES Member
Typical Turtle article, which means it's worth reading

1614303469850.png

This is Shakirla Lymon from Boston, who claims to be a teacher at Kingsley Montessori School in the Back Bay, and/or Cambridge Montessori School.

1614303489514.png

1614303496989.png

She’s really into BLM and over the summer participated in protests while holding signs saying, “stop f***ing killing black people.”

The other day in Boston she was driving around with this fine gentleman:

1614303545046.png

Antoine Lewis is from Randolph and is a really big fan of unregistered guns.

1614303560807.png

He’s 31 now, but by the age of 21 he was already facing “career criminal charges” due to his proclivity for violence. Ten years ago he miraculously survived an incident with the police in which he was carrying an unregistered, loaded, and cocked handgun, which he reached for while being frisked, and somehow survived despite being black in America.

Typical Turtle article, which means it's worth reading

It will get broomed per Rachel Rollins MO...

I disagree with all the gun related charges.

turtle boy comment before they listed priors on Mr. Lewis...

"Antoine Lewis is from Randolph and is a really big fan of unregistered guns."

Of course he should clean up his act....but if licenses weren't needed for firearms he would have almost no criminal record.

The driving without a license thing is just a fine. let it go.

Yeah except the gun was stolen here Randolph man charged with firearms violations

He did a B&E in 2010 where they called him a career criminal already and he had a gun, no idea if it was stolen there too(or the other times) High Bail in Randolph Man’s Second Gun Arrest « Suffolk County District Attorney's Office

Not sure other arrests that's all I see looking quickly and what shows up

I just recently fired one of those at the range. While it was fun, that is one of the more impractical weapons I've ever shot. The bolt makes the thing feel like a see-saw. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to be accurate with one on full auto. I suppose it would be different with some type of brace, but as a pistol.....just no.

I disagree with all the gun related charges.

turtle boy comment before they listed priors on Mr. Lewis...

Of course he should clean up his act....but if licenses weren't needed for firearms he would have almost no criminal record.

The driving without a license thing is just a fine. let it go.
He should be arrested for having bad taste in firearms not ones without a license

yeah, the stolen gun thing could be an issue. But if his 2A rights hadn't been infringed since his birth maybe he would have obtained a firearm by other legal means.

I agree with you on the infringement, but without knowing his full record we only know the details in these articles, anything else is speculation.

she lives in NC but is from mASS and works at two separate schools depending on the day.

Nah. Nothing to see here. She's a wonderful human being and clearly is just misunderstood. We should worry about those who are worried about the integrity of our elections instead.

"No criminal record", no kidding.

If licenses weren't needed for firearms,
someone else probably would have busted a cap on his ass long ago.

of course....

gun control/laws are meant to disarm as many Americans as they can in increments by making everyone prohibit over time.

Making it difficult for a person to obtain a gun legally forces them to obtain them by other means.

Def, and gun control generally hits the black population harder(I hate to sound like an SJW lol but it's true, a lot of the legislation hits them first) also hits low income people harder

Jim Crow gonna Jim Crow.

And on from there, it's crazy to me that anyone black supports the dems. Related to the thread, them taking away "Saturday night specials" (i.e. cheap guns) for people who live in bad areas(where they'd need to protect themselves more than a lot of suburbanites), to the nonsense of lowering standards for black people in testing, jobs and stuff, basically saying they're too dumb to meet standards. Talk about backhanded...

Back
Top Bottom